Prep: 2 mins – Total: 5 minutes
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups spinach* frozen
- 1 medium banana frozen
- 1 cup fruit of choice**
- Optional add ins: protein powder, bee pollen, collagen, etc.
- Put ingredients into the container of a Vitamix blender in the order listed.
- Start blending on low speed and increase to high.
- Blend on high speed for 50-60 seconds until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
Tips / Suggestions
Green smoothie liquid suggestions:
- Almond Milk (my personal favorite)
- Coconut Milk
- Any percentage of dairy milk
- Rice Milk
- Oat Milk
- Cashew Milk
- Coconut Water
- Water (not recommended, but can be used)
Smoothie greens suggestions:
- swiss chard
- romain lettuce
- beet greens
- carrot tops
- collard greens
- dandelion greens
Green smoothie fruit suggestions:
This so delicious recipe and photos were created by JoyFoodSunshine.com, we just shared it! Check them out for more awesome ideas!