- olive oil 3 tbsp
- courgette 1, sliced
- garlic 2 cloves, thinly sliced
- dried chilli flakes a large pinch
- eggs 4, beaten
- goat’s cheese 100g
- spring onion 1, thinly sliced
- leafy green salad to serve
- Preheat the grill. Heat the olive oil in a 20cm ovenproof frying pan and add the sliced courgette. Fry for 4-5 minutes over a high heat or until browned. Add the garlic and dried chilli flakes, and cook for 1 minute.
- Lower the heat to medium. Tip in the eggs, and season generously. Cook until set around the edges.
- Dot the top with the goat’s cheese and slide under the hot grill. Cook until browned on top then scatter with the spring onions and serve with a leafy green salad.
This recipe and photos were created by OliveMagazine.com, we just shared it! Please check them out for more great ideas!
One thought on “Courgette Frittata Recipe”