Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 20 mins – Total: 30 mins
- 1 package (2-piece) Stonefire naan
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce, homemade or store-bought
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- about 4 cups chopped colorful veggies (I used broccoli florets, green peppers, yellow peppers, orange peppers, grape tomatoes, red onions and thinly-sliced purple potatoes)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Italian seasonings
- (optional toppings: grated Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Lay out both pieces of naan in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Divide pizza sauce between the two pieces of naan, and use a spoon to spread it over the top of the naan. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the pizza sauce. Then layer the veggies in a rainbow pattern on top of the cheese. Drizzle or mist each pizza with a bit of olive oil. (I like to use a Misto.) Then sprinkle each pizza with the Italian seasonings.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the veggies are cooked and the crust is slightly golden. Remove pizzas from oven, and sprinkle with optional toppings if desired. Slice and serve warm.
This amazing recipe and photos were created by GimmeSomeOven.com, we just shared it! They have so many other great ideas, check them out!