PREP: 5 mins – COOK: 30 mins – TOTAL: 35 mins
- 6 beets
- 1/4 cup dry buckwheat
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- coconut oil spray
- sea salt
- purple cabbage
- sliced carrots
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel and cube the beets. Place on a baking sheet and lightly spray the coconut oil over them. Sprinkle sea salt on top!
- Roast the beets for about 30-40 minutes.
- While the beets are roasting, cook the dry buckwheat according to directions (using about 1/2 cup of water).
- Prepare and put the salad ingredients (cabbage, kale, carrots, olive oil) together. Top the salads with the cooked buckwheat and roasted beets.
- Serve and enjoy!
This delicious and easy recipe was created by JarOfLemons.com, we simply shared it! Check them out for more great ideas!
One thought on “Beet, Buckwheat, Kale, Cabbage And Carrots Salad”