Total: 20 mins
- 1 14-ounce can lentils of your choice, rinsed and drained (400 g)
- ¼ cup red onion (35 g)
- ¼ cup red bell pepper (35 g)
- ¼ cup green bell pepper (35 g)
- ¼ cup carrots (40 g)
- ¼ cup cucumber (40 g)
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 handfuls fresh parsley (40 g)
- The juice of half a lemon
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Place the lentils in a bowl.
- Add the veggies (finely chopped) and the rest of the ingredients (lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper).
- Mix well and serve.
This nutritious but simple recipe and photos were created by SimpleVeganBlog.com, we simply shared it! Please check them out as they have so many great ideas!