Prep: 15 mins – Cook: 30 mins – Total: 45 mins
- 1 ⅔ cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed under cool water
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced or shredded
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Seasoning to taste (I use rosemary garlic, poultry seasoning, and pepper!)
For the Topping
- 1 cup baking mix
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Grease a 9-inch pie plate or baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix veggies, chicken, and soup.
- Add seasonings to taste.
- Pour veggie mixture into greased dish.
- Stir remaining ingredients together until well blended to make the topping. (Add more milk as needed until it’s a spreadable, but not runny, consistency!)
- Spread topping on top of the veggie mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by FunCheapOrFree.com, we simply shared it! Check them out for more great ideas!
One thought on “Chicken Pot Pie Recipe”