Prep: 20 mins – Total: 100 mins
- 1 1/2lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/2cup crushed gluten free cracker crumbs
- 2tablespoons milk
- 2tablespoons gluten free ketchup
- 1tablespoon gluten free Dijon mustard
- 1teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon pepper
- 1small onion, finely chopped (1/3 cup)
- 1/2cup gluten free ketchup
- 1teaspoon gluten free Dijon mustard
- 1tablespoon packed brown sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine all meatloaf ingredients. Spread mixture in ungreased 8×4- or 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- In small bowl, combine all glaze ingredients. Spread over meatloaf.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes or until thermometer inserted in center of loaf reads 160°F. Drain. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by BettyCrocker.com, we simply shared it.