- 1 cucumber, peeled, halved, and seeded
- 1 cup Greek-style yogurt (we like Fage)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tsp minced fresh dill
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 loin or shoulder lamb chops (about 4 oz each)
- Preheat a grill.
- Grate the cucumber with a cheese grater, then use your (clean!) hands to wring out all the excess water.
- Combine the cucumber with the yogurt, lemon juice, half the olive oil, garlic, dill, and a good pinch of salt and pepper.
- Set the tzatziki aside.
- Rub the lamb with the remaining olive oil, then season all over with salt and pepper.
- Grill, turning once, until a meat thermometer inserted into the deepest part of a chop reads 135°F, 10 to 12 minutes, depending on the thickness of the cut.
- Serve with the tzatziki.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by EatThisNotThat.com, we simply shared it! Check them out for more great ideas!