Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 20 mins – Total: 30 mins
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 500g Brussels sprouts, halved
- 50g pistachios, roughly chopped
- 100g pomegranate seeds
- pomegranate molasses, to drizzle (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Put the sprouts in the pan, cut-side down, and leave them to fry for 10-15 mins, tossing occasionally. If they’re just lightly brown, carry on cooking for a further 5 mins until blistered.
- Scatter over the pistachios and stir-fry until toasted. Remove from the heat and stir through the pomegranate seeds. Season with salt and tip into a serving dish. Drizzle with a little pomegranate molasses, if you like.
This recipe and photos were created by BBCGoodFood.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!
One thought on “Brussel Sprout Salad With Pistachios & Pomegranate Recipe”