Total: 60 mins
- 1 butternut squash, sliced crosswise into 6 rounds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. fresh cranberries
- 1/2 c. pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 (4-ounce) log goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 c. heavy cream
- 1/3 c. roasted and salted pepitas
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss together squash and oil on a rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Roast, turning once, until golden brown and tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Combine cranberries, maple syrup, orange juice, and rosemary in a medium saucepan. Simmer over medium heat until cranberries begin to pop, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Stir together goat cheese and heavy cream in a bowl until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve squash topped with cheese mixture, cranberries, and pepitas.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by CountryLiving.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!