Prep: 15 mins – Cook: 20 mins – Total: 35 mins
- 300g piece kent pumpkin, peeled and deseeded
- 1 ½ cups Farmers Union Greek Style Natural Yogurt
- 1 egg
- 75g (½ cup) self-raising flour
- 6-8 sage leaves, thinly sliced
- 40g finely grated parmesan
- 60ml (¼ cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- Finely grated rind of 1 lemon
- Grate pumpkin using the large grate on a box grater, place in a bowl and set to one side.
- Combine ½ cup yogurt, egg, flour, sage and parmesan in a bowl. Add pumpkin and mix to combine.
- Place a small frying pan over a medium heat, pour oil into the pan and when hot, spoon ½ tablespoon scoops of mixture into the hot oil. Cook for 2 minutes or until crisp and golden. Flip and cook for a further minute. Place on a paper towel lined plate to drain off any excess oil and repeat with remaining mixture.
- For the sauce, combine 1 cup of yogurt, garlicand lemon juice in a bowl and season to taste.
- Serve bites with garlic dip on the side for dunking.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by Taste.com.au, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!