Prep: 20 mins – Cook: 20 mins – Total: 40 mins
- 20 Medjool dates pits removed
- 6 ounces goat cheese softened
- 10 slices bacon cut in half
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Use a small spoon or a piping bag to stuff each date with about 1 teaspoon of goat cheese. Press each date shut.
- Wrap each date in a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Brush the maple syrup all over the wrapped dates.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally, until bacon is browned and crispy.
- Sprinkle with parsley then serve immediately.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by DinnerAtTheZoo.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!
One thought on “Bacon Wrapped Dates Recipe”