- 1 bag (12oz) frozen cranberries
- Zest and juice from 1 orange
- 1⁄3 cup sugar, plus more if needed
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- Combine the cranberries, orange juice, sugar, and ginger in a saucepan set over medium heat.
- Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, until the cranberries break down to form a thick sauce.
- Taste and adjust the sweetness with more sugar if necessary.
- Add the orange zest just before serving.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by EatThisNotThat.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!