- 250g packet malt biscuits
- 170g eskimo lollies, cut into quarters
- 120g butter
- ½ tin condensed milk
- 50g chocolate chips
- ½ cup coconut
- In a kitchen processor place the biscuits and blitz until they resemble fine breadcrumbs, or place in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Place in a large bowl with the eskimos.
- Melt the butter, condensed milk and chocolate in a microwave or small pot. Add to the biscuits and mix thoroughly.
- On a piece of baking paper roll into a log about 25cm. Roll in the coconut. Wrap in the paper and place in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Remove and cut into slices.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by Viva.co.nz, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!
One thought on “New Zealand Lolly Cake Recipe”