Prep: 25 mins – Bake: 35 mins
- 1-3/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups finely chopped peeled tart apples
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1-1/4 cups whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, beat the sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and baking soda; gradually beat into sugar mixture until blended. Fold in apples and walnuts.
- Transfer to a greased 13×9-in. baking dish.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 35-45 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Serve with whipped topping.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by TasteOfHome.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!