Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 10 mins – Total: 20 mins
- 2 Tbs vegetable oil
- 8 all beef hot dogs any brand – standard length or bun length
- 30 oz pork and beans If not using pork and beans, refer to notes at the bottom of recipe. 30 oz = 2, 15 oz cans.
- 1/3 Cup Molasses
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp cayene pepper
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 Tbs yellow mustard
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pour the oil into a frying pan and allow it to become hot over medium heat.
- Cut the hot dogs into disks and add to the oil. Heat over medium heat until you note some crispy edges and caramelization of the exterior of the hot dog.
- If you have a large enough skillet, continue by adding the ingredients to the skillet. If you prefer to now pour these into a sauce pan, then do so. Prefer to slow cook or to use the oven? Follow those instructions that are listed in the post.
- Do NOT Drain the cans of pork and beans (there are added flavorings in the pork and beans).
- Mix all of the ingredients in a medium sized saucepan and place on the stove
- Set on medium heat and cook till bubbly throughout, even when stirred.
- Serve hot.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by LoavesAndDishes.net, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!