Total: 15 mins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1-2 tablespoons brown sugar (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 + 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or melted butter)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- butter (for frying)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Add eggs, milk, olive oil (or melted butter), and vanilla. Whisk until combined. Note that the batter will be lumpy. Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Add a small piece butter onto a large skillet or griddle. and melt it over medium-low heat. Use a paper towel to rub it all over. Scoop out 1/4 cup of batter and add as many pancakes as fit in the pan (I fit 3 on a 12-inch skillet).
- Cook for a couple minutes until small bubbles begin to form on the surface and the edges are set. Flip the pancakes over and cook for another 1-2 minutes until the other side has browned.
- Serve pancakes with extra butter and maple syrup.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by AHeadOhThyme.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!
One thought on “Blueberry Pancake Recipe”