Prep: 5 mins – Total: 5 mins
- 1 large apple (or 2 small apples), I used pink lady
- 1-2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter, melted
- 1-2 tablespoons jelly, your favorite flavor
- chia seeds, optional
- Cut apple(s) in thin slices and arrange on a plate.
- Top with melted peanut butter and jelly.
- Option to top with a sprinkle of chia seeds or nuts.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by TrialAndEater.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!
One thought on “Peanut Butter Apple Nachos Recipe – Vegan Snack Recipe”