Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 15 mins – Total: 25 mins
- 1 cup coconut flour sifted
- 1/2-3/4 cup pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling*
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice I used coconut palm sugar
- Cinnamon to taste optional
- 1/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips optional**
- Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a large cookie sheet or baking tray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the coconut flour, pumpkin puree, granulated sweetener and cinnamon mix well. If using chocolate chips, mix those in until fully incorporated.
- Using your hands, shape into small balls and place on the greased cookie sheet. Depending on the texture you want, bake for around 10 minutes (for a softer cake texture) or up to 15 minutes (very dense and crumbly). Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before eating.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by TheBigMansWorld.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!