Prep: 5 mins – Cook: 15 mins – Total: 20 mins
- 1/2 sweet onion chopped
- 4 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 large carrots thinly sliced or shredded
- 1 1/2 cups cabbage shredded
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 cup tofu scramble
- 5 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- Set a large pan or wok over medium heat and add about 1 tbsp of water. Immediately after, add onions, garlic, and carrots. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Next, add the shredded cabbage to the pan or wok. Increase heat to medium-high heat. Stir and cook for 5 minutes. Add a splash of water when necessary throughout the cooking time to prevent sticking.
- Next, add the frozen peas, cooked brown rice, cooked tofu scramble, and low-sodium soy sauce. Cook and frequently stir for another 5-8 minutes.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by PlantBasedAndBroke.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!