- 3 ears Sweet Corn
- 1 batch Vegan Parmesan
- 1 Lime
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Green Onions (diced)
- 1 Tbs Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Shuck corn, break in half if desired, and add to a large bowl
- Mix all marinade ingredients and pour over corn. Allow the corn to marinate at least 1 hour (longer is better) and turn pieces often to ensure they get covered.
- Grill over direct heat to get those lovely grill marks and then move to indirect heat to continue cooking until juicy and tender. Baste with remaining marinade often.
- Serve with freshly squeezed lime juice and vegan parmesan.
This delicious vegan Mexican street corn recipe and photos were created by BrandNewVegan.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!