Prep: 30 mins – Cook: 10 mins – Total: 40 mins
- 1 1/2lb fingerling potatoes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon diced shallot
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup reserved potato water
- 1 cup asparagus, chopped into 2” pieces
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- garnish: extra chopped parsley and dill
- Slice fingerling potatoes in half (the long way) then place in a pot of salted water. Bring to a boil on the stove, then simmer for 6-8 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Reserve 1/4 cup of potato water before draining potatoes and setting them aside to cool.
- In the meantime, steam your asparagus and slice your radishes. Set aside.
- Time to make the dressing! Place parsley and dill in a high speed blender with dijon mustard, lemon juice, shallot, and olive oil. Blend until all ingredients are combined then stream in reserved potato water and salt and pepper.
- Pour your desired amount of dressing over the potatoes and stir to coat. Add in the asparagus and radish and garnish with more chopped herbs.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by PumpkinAndPeanutbutter.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!