Prep: 5 mins – Cook: 35 mins – Total: 40 mins
- 8 large carrots (about 850 grams)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- optional topping: fresh cilantro
Curry Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 cup water
- Soak cashews the night before. Place in a small bowl and cover with water. Set aside. If you forget to soak them, add them to hot water while the carrots cook.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut carrots in matchsticks. Place in a large bowl and mix with avocado oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Place on two parchment lined baking sheets, spreading out evenly. Make sure they are not too close together.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stir/rotate, and bake for another 15 minutes.
- While the carrot fries bake, make the sauce. Place all ingredients into a Vitamix or high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Once carrots are done sprinkle with fresh cilantro.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by EatTheGains.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!
One thought on “Carrot Fries And Curry Dip Recipe – How To Make Carrot Fries – Vegan Carrot Fry Recipe”