Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 20 mins
- 2 medium zucchini — sliced into rounds (4-5 mm thickness)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste — optional
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Spray a rimmed baking sheet (you may need 2 baking sheetwith cooking spray (I use olive oil spray).
- In a bowl combine the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Add the zucchini and toss to coat.
- Line the zucchini over the baking sheet and sprinkle with parmesan on top.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, until the top is golden.
This keto friendly recipe and photos were created by CookingLSL.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!