Prep: 5 mins – Cook: 5 mins – Total: 10 mins
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 7 tbsp xylitol
- 7 tbsp erythritol
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Line a 9 x 9 square baking pan with parchment paper. Grease with coconut oil. Coarsely chop the almonds and coconut flakes by pulsing in a food processor.
- Combine the sweeteners and coconut cream over medium-high heat. Simmer rapidly, stirring frequently, until the mixture thickens and turns golden.
- Stir the almonds and coconut flakes into the syrup. Pour into the prepared pan. Press flat with a spatula or wooden spoon. Sprinkle the chocolate chips on the hot nut mixture. It should be hot enough that they melt a little and stick.
- Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Lift the parchment paper out of the pan. Cut the granola bars using a sharp knife.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by JoyFilledEats.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!