Prep: 5 mins – Cook: 10 mins – Total: 15 mins
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Sweetleaf – stevia sweetener (or 2 tablespoons regular sugar)
- butter and syrup (sugar free syrup for low carb option)
- Add all ingredients to blender. Start with eggs and water and cream cheese so you don’t have anything get stuck at bottom.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides if needed. Let batter sit for 2 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick skillet to medium heat. For each pancake, pour 3 to 4 tablespoons of batter onto skillet.
- Once you start to see little bubbles form, flip and continue to cook until pancake is browned on each side. Continue until you have used all pancake batter.
- Serve pancakes topped with butter and syrup!
This delicious recipe and photos were created by TheNoviceChefBlog.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!
One thought on “Keto Pancake Recipe – How To Make Keto Pancakes – Low Carb Pancake Recipe”