Prep: 5 mins – Cook: 5 mins – Total: 10 mins
- 4 large Eggs
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 1/3 cup Almond Flour
- 3 tablespoons Erythritol skip for savory waffles, replace by 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract skip for savory waffles, replace by 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Add all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend on high speed until creamy and smooth. If some batter sticks to the bottom or sides of the jug, stop the blender, and use a spatula to unstick the batter on the sides/bottom. Blend again for a few more seconds.
- Pour the batter into a mixing bowl and let the batter rest for 3-5 minutes.
- Preheat a mini waffle iron (or regular waffle iron) for at least 5 minutes or until the green light of your waffle iron tells you it is ready to be used.
- Slightly oil the surface of the irons with a pastry brush and coconut oil or avocado oil. Don’t overoil the iron!
- Pour 2 tablespoons of batter per waffle – I use a mini waffle iron maker for this recipe.
- Bake for about 3-4 minutes in a mini waffle iron. They cook 1 minute faster in my large waffle iron so play with time from 2 minutes 30 to 4 minutes to reach your favorite texture. Release the waffle from the waffle iron maker using a fork, transfer on a cooling rack and cool down for 2-3 minutes before serving.
- Serve with sugar-free maple-flavored syrup and butter.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by SweetAShoney.co, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!