Total Time: 25 mins
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (3/4 inch thick and 1 pound)
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat balsamic vinaigrette, divided
- 2-1/2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 4 green onions, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Place steak in a shallow dish; add 1/2 cup vinaigrette and turn to coat. Let stand 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, toss grapes with green onions and cheese.
- Drain beef, discarding marinade. Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. Grill steak, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°).
- Cut steak into thin slices. Serve with grape relish and remaining vinaigrette.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by TasteOfHome.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!