Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 15 mins – Total: 25 mins
For The Salad:
- 2 avocados , halved, seeded, peeled, and diced
- 4 cups strawberries , quartered
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts , toasted
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- a large handful of arugula
For The Dressing:
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper , to taste
- Cook the quinoa according to the package directions and let cool.
- In a small jar with a lid, combine the lime juice, olive oil, maple syrup, and mustard. Cover and shake until mixed well. Taste for seasoning and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Toss the strawberries, avocados, cooked quinoa, walnuts, feta, and arugula together in a large bowl. Add the dressing and toss again. Serve.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by YummyAddiction.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!