Prep: 5 mins – Cook: 10 mins – Total: 15 mins
- 1 lb chicken breasts, around 3 breasts, skinless & cubed
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, or avocado oil
- ½ cup buffalo sauce, I love New Primal Medium Buffalo Sauce
- 4 large whole-wheat tortillas
- 2 cups Romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup carrot, shredded
- 1 cup sliced celery, diced
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 6 Tbsp Caesar dressing, I love Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Dressing Creamy Caesar
- Optional fillings: shredded cheddar cheese, red onion, blue cheese
- Pat chicken cubes dry with a paper towel and season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken cubes, space them out, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Flip chicken and cook for an additional 3 – 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until no longer pink in the middle.
- Remove chicken from heat and place into a clean mixing bowl. Add in buffalo sauce and toss to coat well.
- Lay wraps or tortillas on a clean flat surface and divide chicken evenly into each.
- Top the chicken with lettuce, tomatoes, shredded carrot, celery, and avocado.
- Drizzle 2 Tbsp of Ceasar dressing on top of each wrap + extra buffalo sauce from the bowl.
- Fold into a burrito shape by wrapping the sides toward the middle and rolling up tightly.
- Cut in half and enjoy!
This delicious recipe and photos were created by HealthfulBlondie.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great recipes!