Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 5 mins – Total: 25 mins
- 1 16 oz. can Italian diced tomatoes, drained
- 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2.5 tbsp minced garlic
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup basil chopped
- shaved Parmesan, optional
- 1 baguette
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Make bruschetta by putting Italian diced tomatoes, chopped Roma tomatoes, minced garlic, olive oil and basil in a medium bow. Mix slowly to combine.
- Refrigerate bruschetta mix until ready to serve.
- Make bread slices, by slicing baguette and adding butter and Parmesan cheese to each slice.
- Broil on HIGH for 2-5 minutes or until toasted or toast on skillet on LOW-MEDIUM heat.
- Scoop bruschetta onto slices right before serving.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by Lilluna.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!