- 1-1/4 pounds red potatoes, cubed
- 10 hot dogs (1 pound), sliced
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, combine the potatoes, hot dogs, onion and peas. Combine the soup, butter, mustard and pepper; gently stir into potato mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until heated through.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by TasteOfHome.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!
Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 40 mins – Total: 50 mins
- 8 hot dogs, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chili (either with or without beans)
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (28-ounce) bag frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sliced hot dogs, chili, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, onion, and red pepper flakes. Mix well.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups cheese on top.
- Spread tater tots on top of cheese layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cheese on top and bake another 10 minutes.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by SpicySouthernKitchen.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!