Prep: 5 mins – Cook: 20 mins – Total: 25 mins
- 4 carrots
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon Sea Kelp Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel carrots into thin strips. Place in a bowl and toss with tamari, liquid smoke and seasoning.
- Place on baking sheet. Fold aluminum foil around carrots so they are completely covered. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool (place in fridge to speed this up). Serve with my suggestions or your favorites!
This delicious recipe and photos were created by TheColorfulKitchen.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!