Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 120 mins – Total: 130 mins
- 1 lb ground beef seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic
- 1 jar medium chunky pace salsa
- 1-2 cans rotel tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 small block velveeta cheese
- Cook and season beef, drain and keep in pan.
- Pour salsa in a blender and mix until smooth (this is an optional step, skip if you like the chunks)
- Put salsa, Rotel and Velveeta cheese in the skillet and stir until incorporated, melted and heated through. Serve immediately or place in warm crock pot for any function.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by LilLuna.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!