Prep/Total Time: 30 mins
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped peeled apple
- Optional: Whipped cream and maple syrup
- Preheat waffle maker. In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix, cinnamon and nutmeg. In another bowl, whisk eggs, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened; stir in apple.
- Bake waffles according to manufacturer’s directions until golden brown. If desired, serve with whipped cream, syrup and additional chopped apples.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by TasteOfHome.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!