Prep: 5 mins – Total: 0 mins
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/3 cups unsweetened vanilla non-dairy milk (almond, cashew, oat, etc)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Toppings of choice: walnuts, sliced banana, almond butter, chocolate chips, coconut, maple syrup, etc
- Place banana in a medium bowl or glass Pyrex and mash with a fork. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine. Cover and place in refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
- In the morning, top with desired toppings and eat at room temperature or warmed to your liking.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by OhSheGlows.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!
Looking for how many bananas are in a cup? Or how many bananas are in a pound? Look no further, as we tried to compile a good guide to help you with your next recipe!
|1 Banana||2/3 Cups Diced|
|2 Bananas||1 Cup Diced |
|3 Bananas||1 Cup Mashed Banana|
|1 Pound Of Dried Bananas||4.5 Cups Sliced |
|3 Bananas||1 Pound|
|1 Banana||120 Grams |
|1 Banana||4 Ounces|
|1 Banana Bunch||100 Bananas|
The above table is a quick guide, but we thought we would break it down further below to make sure there is no confusion.
- One banana is 2/3 cups diced
- Two bananas is one cup diced
- Three bananas is one cup mashed
- One pound of dried bananas is roughly 4.5 cups sliced
- Three bananas weighs roughly one pound
- One banana is 120 grams
- One banana is roughly four ounces
- One banana bunch is equal to roughly 100 bananas
We hope this quick banana measurement guide comes in handy when it comes to comes to your next baking project!