Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 15 mins – Total: 25 mins
- 1 pound ground beef , (85/15)
- 1 tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup bacon , cooked and crumbled
- 12 slices American cheese , chopped
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits , 6-oz (10 total biscuits)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add beef, salt and pepper to a large skillet on high heat and crumble as you cook, 6-8 minutes then stir in the Worchestershire sauce and turn off the heat to let cool for 5 minutes.
- Split each biscuit into two layers, making 20 total biscuit rounds.
- Spray muffin tin with baking spray then lightly press in the biscuit rounds.
- When beef has cooled mix it with the cheese and bacon and spoon it into the muffin tins on the biscuit dough.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until biscuits are browned.
- Serve with just a bit of ketchup on top of each bite.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by DinnerThenDessert.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!