Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 20 mins – Total: 30 mins
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 8 oz mushrooms, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1.5 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- 1.5 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add onions, bell peppers, zucchini and mushrooms and sauté 3-4 minutes.
- Add in garlic, jalapeño, ground beef and salt and combine well, breaking the meat as you go along. Cook until the beef is no longer pink.
- Add tomatoes and taco seasoning ingredients. Stir well and cook 2 minutes.
- Mix in tomato paste and cook 8-10 minutes.
- Spread cheese on top of mixture. Cover and cook until cheese is melted.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by GypsyPlate.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!