Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 120 mins – Total: 130 mins
- 1 lb ground beef seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic
- 1 jar medium chunky pace salsa
- 1-2 cans rotel tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 small block velveeta cheese
- Cook and season beef, drain and keep in pan.
- Pour salsa in a blender and mix until smooth (this is an optional step, skip if you like the chunks)
- Put salsa, Rotel and Velveeta cheese in the skillet and stir until incorporated, melted and heated through. Serve immediately or place in warm crock pot for any function.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by LilLuna.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!
Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 5 mins – Total: 25 mins
- 1 16 oz. can Italian diced tomatoes, drained
- 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2.5 tbsp minced garlic
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup basil chopped
- shaved Parmesan, optional
- 1 baguette
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Make bruschetta by putting Italian diced tomatoes, chopped Roma tomatoes, minced garlic, olive oil and basil in a medium bow. Mix slowly to combine.
- Refrigerate bruschetta mix until ready to serve.
- Make bread slices, by slicing baguette and adding butter and Parmesan cheese to each slice.
- Broil on HIGH for 2-5 minutes or until toasted or toast on skillet on LOW-MEDIUM heat.
- Scoop bruschetta onto slices right before serving.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by Lilluna.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!
Prep: 15 mins – Cook: 15 mins – Total: 30 mins
- 2 8 packs Old El Paso Taco Boats
- 1 ounce taco seasoning
- Olive Oil Spray
- 1/2 lb. hot pork sausage or regular, casing removed (Such as Jimmy Dean)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup Pale Ale beer or your favorite type of beer
- 16 oz. Velveeta cut into 1” cubes
- 1/2 c. Shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes, undrained 14.5 ounce can
- 1 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Cut the Taco Boats in half width wise and place on a large baking sheet. Spray with olive oil spray (or drizzle with olive oil) and then sprinkle with the Taco Seasoning. Spray with more olive oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the taco boats are browned and crispy. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- While the chips are cooking, begin your dip. Start by browning the sausage in a medium skillet over medium heat. Use a wooden spatula to crumble and turn the sausage as it cooks.
- Once the sausage is cooked through, add in the beer and allow to cook down/reduce for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the Velveeta and shredded pepper jack. It should take about 3-5 minutes for all the cheese to melt in. Once melted, stir in the tomatoes, beans, and cilantro.
- Serve immediately with the homemade chips. Enjoy!
This delicious recipe and photos were created by the CookieRookie.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!
Prep: 5 mins – Cook: 10 mins – Total: 15 mins
- 8 oz Cream cheese softened to room temperature and cubed
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup Beer
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika or regular
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper or to taste
- Place a large sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add cubed cream cheese and melt. Add beer, slowly and stirring, until fully combined with the cream cheese.
- Add garlic powder, smoked paprika, mustard powder and stir.
- Remove from heat and add cheese little by little, stirring continuously until all the cheese is fully melted.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour Beer Cheese Dip into a dipping bowl and serve immediately.
This recipe and photos were created by SweetAndSavoryMeals.com, we simply shared it! Please check them out as they have so many great ideas!