Prep: 1 min – Cook: 4 mins – Total: 5 mins
- 150 grams edamame in pods
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil edamame for 3-4 minutes. Drain in cold water and dry with paper towel.
- In a pan over high heat, add sesame oil. When the oil is hot, almost smoking, add edamame pods and fry for about 2-3 minutes, until the pods are slightly charred.
- Add soy sauce and stir until the sauce has evaporated.
- Season with salt and lots of black pepper.
- Serve immediately or save it for later in the fridge. It’s good hot and cold!
This delicious recipe and photos were created by PickledPlum.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!