Prep: 5 mins – Cook: 5 mins – Total: 10 mins
- 2 bananas Slightly Overripe
- 2 tablespoons sugar (you can substitute granulated Splenda, if you like)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
- Slice the bananas into rounds, approximately ⅓ inch thick.2 bananas
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg (if desired). Set aside.2 tablespoons sugar1 teaspoon cinnamon1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Lightly spray a large skillet with nonstick oil spray. Warm over medium heat.
- Add the banana rounds and sprinkle ½ of the cinnamon mixture on top.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the rounds, sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon mixture
- Cook for 2-3 more minutes until the bananas are soft and warmed through.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by DizzyBusyAndHungry.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!