Prep: 5 mins – Cook: 10 mins – Total: 15 mins
- 2 Sliced of bread
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon raspberry jam
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- Chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vegan butter
- First, spread the peanut butter on one slice of bread. Next, spread the jelly on the other slice of bread.
- Add a pinch of ground cinnamon, chia seeds, and raisins. Press the two pieces of bread together to make a sandwich.
- In a non-stick pan over medium heat, add a dollop of vegan butter. Place the sandwich onto the pan and grill until lightly golden, then flip over.
- Continue to cook until the other side is golden, about 3-5 minutes each side. Place the sandwich onto the pan and grill until lightly golden, then flip over.
This delicious vegan PB&J sandwich recipe was first created by PlantBasedAndBroke.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!