Prep: 5 mins – Cook: 10 mins – Total: 15 mins
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Sweetleaf – stevia sweetener (or 2 tablespoons regular sugar)
- butter and syrup (sugar free syrup for low carb option)
- Add all ingredients to blender. Start with eggs and water and cream cheese so you don’t have anything get stuck at bottom.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides if needed. Let batter sit for 2 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick skillet to medium heat. For each pancake, pour 3 to 4 tablespoons of batter onto skillet.
- Once you start to see little bubbles form, flip and continue to cook until pancake is browned on each side. Continue until you have used all pancake batter.
- Serve pancakes topped with butter and syrup!
This delicious recipe and photos were created by TheNoviceChefBlog.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!