- 250g packet malt biscuits
- 170g eskimo lollies, cut into quarters
- 120g butter
- ½ tin condensed milk
- 50g chocolate chips
- ½ cup coconut
- In a kitchen processor place the biscuits and blitz until they resemble fine breadcrumbs, or place in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Place in a large bowl with the eskimos.
- Melt the butter, condensed milk and chocolate in a microwave or small pot. Add to the biscuits and mix thoroughly.
- On a piece of baking paper roll into a log about 25cm. Roll in the coconut. Wrap in the paper and place in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Remove and cut into slices.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by Viva.co.nz, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!