- porridge oats 125g
- apple juice 300ml, plus a splash (optional)
- maple syrup 1 tbsp, plus extra to serve
- flame raisins or golden sultanas 3 tbsp
- apples 2, grated
- dairy-free coconut yogurt 100g
- Mix together the oats, apple juice, maple syrup and raisins. Leave to soak overnight or for at least 1-2 hours.
- To finish, stir through the grated apple and another splash of apple juice if you want it a bit looser. Divide between bowls and top with a dollop of yogurt and a drizzle of maple syrup.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by OliveMagazine.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!