Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 10 mins – Total: 20 mins
- 6 large eggs
- 2/3 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 2 Tablespoon honey
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoon coconut oil, divided
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, pumpkin puree, and honey until thoroughly combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the bowl with the egg mixture and gently fold the two together until blended.
- Heat one tablespoon coconut oil in a large griddle over medium heat. Once hot, spoon 2-3 tablespoons per pancake and cook for 3 minutes on the first side, then flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes on the other side. Repeat this process with remaining coconut oil and pancake batter.
- To serve, stack 2-3 pancakes per serving and top with sliced bananas, chopped pecans, and a drizzle of maple syrup, if desired. Enjoy!
This delicious recipe and photos were created by InsanelyGoodRecipes.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!