Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 20 mins – Total: 30 mins
- 6 large dates (pitted)
- 3 Tablespoons natural almond butter
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup raw almonds (roughly chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 large bananas (sliced)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (sliced)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with a piece of parchment paper, leaving a bit of overlap on the sides.
- In a high-powered blender or a food processor, combine the pitted dates, almond butter, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the date mixture into a large mixing bowl and add the oats, cinnamon, salt, almonds, and sunflower seeds. Mix until well combined and the oats and nuts are nicely coated.
- Transfer the granola mixture to the prepared baking dish and pat down into an even layer. Place in the pre-heated oven and bake until lightly golden brown and toasted on top, approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature. Granola will crumble as you remove it from the pan, with some larger chunks.
- To serve, alternate layers of Greek yogurt, granola, sliced bananas, and fresh strawberries in 4 parfait dishes or mason jars. Enjoy!
This delicious recipe and photos were created by InsanelyGoodRecipes.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!