Prep: 0 mins – Cook: 20 mins – Total: 20 mins
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup sofrito
- 1 teaspoon adobo
- 1/2 teaspoon sazon
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 bag Gardein Beefless Ground
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Add olive oil to a deep skillet or wok over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add the sofrito and cook for 3 minutes.
- Then add, the adobo, sazon, oregano, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, bay leaves, and broth. Stir to combine.
- Add in the vegan ground beef and combine it with the rest of the ingredients in the pan. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove bay leaves. Add to combine the spaghetti with the vegan meat spaghetti sauce. Serve and top with chopped parsley, cilantro, nutritional yeast, or vegan parmesan cheese (optional)
This delicious vegan spaghetti recipe and photos were created by PlantBasedAndBroke.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!