Prep: 5 mins – Total: 5 mins
- 2 cup frozen green peas thawed
- 2 inches fresh ginger grated
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 2 heaping cups fresh cilantro leaves and stems
- juice 1/2 lime about 1 tablespoon
- pinch salt
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Add all of the ingredients except the olive oil to a food processor.
- Pulse everything until finely chopped.
- With the food processor running drizzle in the olive oil and blend until smooth with a little texture.
- Serve with crostini, carrot sticks, cucumber slices, bell pepper wedges, or seed crackers.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by TheOrganicDietitian.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!