- 2 large flour tortillas
- 4-6 tablespoons SunButter
- 10 strawberries, thinly sliced
- Place the tortillas on a flat surface and spread each with 2-3 tablespoons sunbutter.
- Divide the strawberries between the wraps and tightly roll up pressing the edge of the tortilla with sunbutter to adhere.
- Place the wrap seam side down on a cutting board and cut into 1 inch wheels.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by Weelicious.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!
Prep: 15 mins – Cook: 10 mins – Total: 25 mins
- 1 roll breakfast sausage
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook, brown and crumble sausage in a skillet over medium heat. Once cooked, remove excess grease.
- To get cream cheese extra soft, whip with an electric mixer for 2-3 minutes. (This is optional) Stir cream cheese, garlic powder, sausage and green onion together until combined.
- Roll crescent rolls out on parchment paper. Do not separate the rolls. Pinch the seams together to form one large rectangle.
- Spread sausage mixture on top of rolls. Roll up lengthwise and wrap roll in parchment paper and plastic wrap. Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Remove roll from plastic wrap and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until golden brown.
This amazing recipe and photos were created by FoodLovinFamily.com, we simply shared it! Please check them out as they have so many other great ideas!